Big new adventure

Big new adventure

Sunday, April 25, 2010

This week

This week has just been a crazy long week but we were both so excited about Saturday because we went on a Date. It was lots of fun! We went to The Olive Garden which is always yummie. After dinner we went to Fat Cats to play some pool. It was way fun. We haven't played since our second date, so that was like 20 months ago. Well he took me down. I only had one win and it was because he hit the eight ball in. Woo hooo..... I am not very good but one day I will take him out. We might get a pool table when we're rich and that will be lots of fun. Anyways, after we played a few games we decided that we would give bowling a try since we have never gone together. It was way fun and I had mad skills for once. I won the first game. It was a great night I love going out with Daniel Spenser Vogel. He is always a lot of fun.
On Sunday we went to Ihop with Daniels mom. It was lots of fun and after we went to go see the house. It was lots of fun to see what they had done over the week. It seems like they do so much in just one week. Every time we go up I am always shocked on how much they have done.
Any who here is some pictures












No comments:

Post a Comment