Big new adventure

Big new adventure

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Super exciting

So I have been trying to find where Joe and Tiff's blog spot was. I have been looking all over and today I had sat down and was just kind of looking on here at different peoples pages and oh my goodness there it was right in my face saying hi this is tiff and joes blog want to look at us. It might not have said it like that but pretty close. It was so exciting that I couldn't help but say ha in your face blog spot I have figured you out!!!! You got nothing on me now.. (Ain't no stopping me now yay) I know I may sound crazy and I probably am. But it makes life more exciting.. Thank you thank you. I will be here all week. I also hope to sit down with Dan and write about what has happened in our life together over the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment